February is the perfect time for couples to spend quality time together. When planning entertainment for two from your base at 777 Broadway, there are plenty of options. Whether you are considering staying indoors or venturing outside, these suggestions will help you make the most of this romantic time of the year.
Fun Things to Do at Home to Celebrate the Month
You don’t need to go out to have fun. There are lots of ways to spend time together in your apartment.
- Prepare a romantic dinner together. First, go shopping for fresh ingredients and spend time cooking your masterpiece. Then, pair it with your favorite wine from Rock Wall Wine Company.
- After dinner, get competitive with a couples board game night. Finishing off your wine while engaging in a friendly competition will make memories that will stay with you for a long time.
- Cuddle, talk, and look at old photos. What better way to reinforce your love than to remember all those fantastic things you have done together?
Activities Near You
If you decide to venture out to celebrate, you can do so many things around Oakland. Some California activities to consider include:
- Take a romantic cruise on the San Francisco Bay Ferry. Then, plan your route to disembark near one of your favorite restaurants.
- One option while down near the water is Trader Vic’s. Call in for a delicious meal and a fun night together.
- Take a hike together through Redwood Regional Park to burn off the extra calories. Spend time together in nature to make you feel invigorated.
Valentine’s Day Activities in Oakland
Why not consider the 2nd Annual St. Valentine’s Day Concert at the California Ballroom if you prefer an organized activity? With two shows to choose from and reasonably priced tickets, this is a fun way to celebrate with your loved one. So whatever you decide to do, enjoy your memorable time together and remember all the reasons you love each other.