Are you anxious to break out of your routine and try something new? The great thing about living in your apartments in Oakland is that you’re only a drive away (or in some cases, a walk away) from going on little mini-adventures that your city has to offer. If you’re looking for inspiration, check out this list of things to do in Oakland:
1. Check out a local bookstore and explore a completely different section than you normally would
2. Try a gym you haven’t tried by getting a visitor’s pass and seeing if it’s ideal for you
3. Treat your significant other to one of Oakland’s nice restaurants
4. Look up your city on Groupon to see what discounts you can get on fun deals in Oakland
5. Visit your local arcade to connect with your inner child
6. Work out by going on a hike or nice stroll outside
7. Do some community service
8. Join MeetUp to see what other singles in your area are doing to keep themselves entertained.
Is this enough inspiration to get up and try something new around you? Break out of your rut and do something different for a change this spring. The weather is great and the timing is perfect!